Tuesday, January 29, 2008

David Burdeny and a Career in Advertising?

Ok, so...I had two job interviews today, and I am pretty sure I am taking them both. I just have to see how I can swing it. One is selling ad space in "On the Go" magazine, which is for Go Transit commuters, the other is, of course, at a gym.
February is the month for resolutions. I once read that in February humans are at their fattest, and therefore I will be starting my resolutions Feb. 1 (the procratinator strikes again!). But really, I have also decided that my aforementioned plan is crazy, and I will be doing a slightly less intense version that I will print out for you later.
If you are ever surfing the net for some gorgeous photography eye-candy, Google David Burdeny. He is Canadian, and his photography is absolutely stunning! If it didn't cost a million dollars (well, not quite) I'd buy it all. Some of it is for sale at http://www.art.com/. I am planning on buying his "Vanishing" print and it enlarged to grace my walls. He is my photographer boyfriend.
On a sadder note, the Leafs lost, certainly not the fault of Kyle Wellwood though. He is my hockey boyfriend.



I love you.

No comments: