Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Things are looking up!


Ok, so...I haven't posted in quite a while. In my absence, my grandmother has passed away. I have been hideously distraught, and eating like a hoss in my semi-depression. I need to get back on track. Steve and I are planning a getaway ASAP...we are looking at Ireland (Belfast), Scotland (Glasgow), or Costa Rica!!! Either way, I need to start going tanning or something. I am low on the vitamin D and everything looks better to me when I have a tan.
I have applied to the TDSB (now I just sit and bite my nails until they call me), and I am planning on applying to other jobs as soon as I have my OCT number. Having my resume done feels great.
My new job is super. I love my new boss-ladies...so much nicer than Einat (WHO GOT FIRED MIGHT I ADD, LEGITIMATELY).
I have been thinking about this whole blog thing-seriously...why the hell am I even wasting my time writing it? I mean, who would be interested in the musings of a tewlve year old girl? (okay, okay...so I am a little older than twelve...and I stole that line right out of Anne Frank's mouth) I think even if people were reading this blog (mostly anyone who knew me) I would die of embarassment, hence why I have never sent out the reqisite "check out my blog" pan-email.
I may stop writing. Depends.
Oh yeah...and that "bootcamp" contest I was blathering on about in January? I didn't do it. Even for one day. THAT'S how much will power I have.

No comments: